cutest blog custom background

Friday, February 26, 2010

Good Irish upbringing

William and Michelle are wonderful parents. They spend every possible minute with their lovely daughter and are even teaching her to do an Irish jig - in the best place to learn one.



After all, you just can't learn a proper Irish jig any place other than an Irish pub, now can you?



William left for China this morning, and I expect won't be seeing any truly Irish pubs until he comes back to "the motherland" for another visit. It was a whirlwind two weeks. I'm sad it's over and that William's already gone. We need more play time on the next visit.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

yup. that's right. I get called a good parent for taking my infant to a bar. But she liked it. :o)

Bonnie said...

Yep, and now you're letting her watch television. What is parenting coming to?